orSign up

Follow us:

Visa J-2 for Foreign Journalist for Short-term News Coverage

2016-July-19       Source: Newsgd.com

Visa J-2 for Foreign Journalist for Short-term News Coverage

● Eligibility

Foreign journalist for short-term news reporting in China shall apply a J-2 visa. You can stay in China within the time limit or the period of validity prescribed in your visas.

If you want to extend your stay in Guangdong, you must apply for visa extension before your authorized stay expires.

● Documents Required

When applying for a J-2 visa, you are obliged to answer relevant questions and submit the following documents:

1. Original and photocopy of your valid passport,Chinese visa and latest entry stamp;

2. Completed "Form of Application for Visa and Residence Permit";

3. One (1) visa photograph for Foreigners in Guangdong Province and a receipt of such photograph;

4. Registration Form of Temporary Residence;

5. An official letter issued by the Foreign Press Affairs Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Foreign Affairs Office of provinces, autonomous regions or municipality directly under the Central Government.

6. Other documents considered as necessary by the public security authority.

Source: Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department

Editor: Steven

Scan to share on WeChat

Scan to follow us on WeChat

Related News
Question submitted,Thank You!

Q:Where can I enjoy Cantonese cuisine?

A:As a province full of foodies, you can enjoy typical and various kinds of Cantonese cuisine here.

Key Words

Home|About us|Contact us|Southcn.com

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.|Registered number 020074| 粤公网安备 44010402000511号|ICP备案号 粤B-20050235-8