Persons who come to China for visit, lecture delivery, scientific, technological and cultural exchange and short-term studies, internship and other activities upon invitation can apply for F visa; including high-level talents and investors can apply for multiple entry-exit visas with longer term of validity.
（i）High-level talents refer to:
1.Senior advisor invited (employed) by state institutions of provincial (ministerial) and high-tech, high-level management people implementing the scientific and technological cooperation project, key project agreement, talent exchange project of state-level and province (ministerial) level signed between central or local government and foreign institutions;
2.People who have made great or outstanding contributions to the State or society and people who implement inter-government free assistant agreement；
3. Academic, science and technology leaders and people with associate professor, assistant research fellow title or above or academic, science and technology leaders enjoying equal treatment hired by key higher education universities or hired by scientific and research institutions of state-level and provincial (ministerial) level;
4. Chinese with foreign nationality obtaining internationally important science award and other excellent, important Chinese with foreign nationality;
5. Spouse and minor children of people listed in above-state subject 1 and 4.
（ii）Investors refer to:
1. People having investment over 3 million U.S. dollars in Shenzhen and management team member and professional technicians dispatched to China by foreign enterprises or other economical organizations meeting above-stated requirements;
2. Spouse and minor children of people listed in above-state subject 1;
II. Application Process
Applicants can go in person to the entry and exit certificate hall of the Bureau for application, the application submitted by entrusted party is also allowed, but the Entrustment Letter issued by the applicant and official letter of the host organization must be presented. The accepting unit can request to have face-to-face interview with the applicant when it’s necessary, and make necessary inquiry to applicants.
III. Application Materials
（i）Submit completely filled VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT APPLICATION FORM with recent half-length, blue background ,bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo with official seal of the receiving unit; (Form can be obtained in the Division of Exit-entry Administration and download via logging onto Website of Division of Exit-entry Administration)
（ii）Submit valid Receipt of China Visa Photograph for Foreigners in Guangdong Province.
（iii）Submit valid international travel certificates, including Diplomatic Passport, Service Passport, Passport for Public Affairs, ordinary passport, and etc;
(iv) Submit the copy of latest entry visa;
（v）SubmitRegistration Form of Temporary Accommodation for Visitors issued by police station of the temporary residence in Shenzhen or Registration Form of Temporary Accommodation for Visitors issued by hotels already having connected network with the public security institutions;
（vi）Chinese official letter issued by the receiving units in Shenzhen, describing the operating subjects of the receiving units, purpose to visit China of foreign citizens, time, place of staying, source of expense, and warrant to observe relevant laws during stay in China;
（vii）Business license, organization code certificate of the receiving unit;
（viii）For high-level talents, relevant certification materials such as level I official letter of the receiving unit need to be submitted; the spouse shall also submit the marriage relationship certificate, and children shall submit birth certificates.
（ix）For investors, approval certificate for foreign investment company, business license and other relevant certification materials need to be submitted; the spouse shall also submit the marriage relationship certificate, and children shall submit birth certificates.
（x）Foreigners aged under eighteen must submit their birth certificates and passports of parents; for those whose parents are both Chinese nationals or one of whose parents is a Chinese national must submit the copies of the certificate evidencing parents permanently reside abroad, and need to submit the original document for verification if necessary.
（xi） Other relevant certification documents that the public security institutions consider it necessary to submit.
（xii）For the above-stated materials, if with no special instructions, the original documents need to be verified, and submit the copies.
IV. Accepting Authority
Division of Exit-entry Administration of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau (No.4016, Jiefang Road, Luohu District)
V. Timeline for Closing of Handling
Five working days from the next day of the day of acceptance. (Investigation time of the public security institutions shall not be counted into the time for closing of handling)
VI. Warm Prompt
（i）Please fill in the application form in black or blue-black ink or sign pen, and the copies submitted need to be copied in A4 paper, and the above-stated application materials shall be put in order.
（ii）Person holding 5-day Special Economic Zone Tourist Visa, group visa or entry with China''s unilateral visa exemption, any of their visa and residence permit applications if without force majeure shall not be accepted. Persons ever hold visa marked with “＊” within three months, any of their visas and residence permit applications shall not be accepted;
（iii）Certificates issued by overseas institutions must be authenticated by Chinese consulate and embassy abroad or relevant departments, and translated by Translation Company. In the meantime, the copies of original document, translated documents, business license of the Translation Company need to be submitted;
（iv）Relevant laws need to be understood:
1. Nationality Law of the People’s Republic of China, Article III: The People’s Republic of China does not recognize dual nationality for any Chinese national. Article IV: Any person born in China whose parents are both Chinese nationals or one of whose parents is a Chinese national shall have Chinese nationality.Article V: Any person born abroad whose parents are both Chinese nationals or one of whose parents is a Chinese national shall have Chinese nationality. But a person whose parents are both Chinese nationals and have both settled abroad, or one of whose parents is a Chinese national and has settled abroad, and who has acquired foreign nationality at birth shall not have Chinese nationality.
Note: When the juvenile aged under 18 applies for visa, the nationality need to be checked according to above-stated laws, and only those proved to have Chinese nationality can apply for exit-entry permit of People’s Republic of China.
★2.According to Article 26 of LAW OF THE PEOPLE''S REPUBLIC OF CHINA ON CONTROL OF THE ENTRY AND EXIT OF ALIENS: The authorities handling aliens'' applications for entry, transit, residence and travel shall have the power to refuse to issue visas and certificates.
（v）Infants with foreign nationalities born within China shall apply to Division of Exit-entry Administration of Public Security Bureau for registration within one month from the day of birth, and visa shall be applied for within 3 months.
（vi）For more detailed information related to certificate application or check for certificate application results, please go to the Entry and exit certificate hall for on-site consultation or select following methods:1. Hotline for information consultation: 96897, 95000100
2. Website of Division of Exit-entry Administration: http://www.sz3e.com
The right to interpret this Notice shall reside in Division of Exit-entry Administration of Shenzhen Public Security Bureau, and all the rights of modification are reserved.