While the Chinese New Year, the Year of the Tiger is approaching, GDToday sincerely invite you to join our the Year of the Tiger Video Challenge, share your wishes and be the superstars of this year!
Prizes: All participants who upload videos following rules below and whose videos are selected as best videos (the number of winners is unlimited) will get a whole pack of red envelops themed the Year of the Tiger!
When to submit: From now till 23:59 of January 26.
Award list announcement: January 30.
How to join?
-Film a video with an object at the front (red envelope, box or bottle...)
-Take anything that could mostly represent your wish for the Year of the Tiger or your impression of the Chinese New Year
-Share your wishes in one sentence
-Share your video on Facebook or Instagram with #YearofTiger #Videochallenge and @guangdong_today (GD Today on Facebook) or @master_guangdong (Nanfang Daily on Instagram) or @guangdongtoday (GDToday on Instagram) or send your video to email@example.com
-Videos with more likes will be designed into video posters and promoted through our platforms
-Video need to be 9:16 vertical
-Clean background, clear figure, high resolution and clear voice
-The object needs to be placed at the lower part of the frame without covering your face
-The video length needs to be less than 10 seconds
1. We will make a collection of best videos and publish on our platforms (WeChat ID: Newsguangdong; Facebook: GD Today; Instagram: GDToday; Website: Newsgd.com). For those submitted videos, GDToday (Newsgd.com) has all rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights and the right to use them for exhibition or publicity for free.
2. Please contact us by email: Newsguangdong@sina.com if your video is selected and leave your name, phone number and address in this email or our WeChat account. We will send the prize to you if your video is adopted.
3. The submitted video shall be positive and healthy. No commercial advertisements, brands, copyright disputes or other sensitive information are allowed to make an appearance in your video.
4. The works submitted by the participants must be created by the participants themselves. Plagiarism is prohibited. The participants must confirm that they have the copyright of their works. GDToday shall not bear the legal liabilities arising from disputes including (but not limited to) portrait rights, reputation rights, privacy rights, copyright, trademark rights, etc. The legal liabilities shall be borne by the participants themselves. If there exists any irregularities, GDToday has the right to cancel participant’s qualification and prizes.
5. If you have any questions, please contact us. (WeChat ID: Newsguangdong; Facebook: GD Today; Instagram: GDToday; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Author: Rofel, Hannah
Video: Mia, Axin
Photo: Rofel, Alice
Editor: Wing, Steven, Jasmine, Jerry