On June 10, the COVID-19 Prevention and Control Headquarters issued Circular No. 19, announcing 144 key prevention and control areas and risk periods. The following three groups of people are requested to report to their communities or village committees immediately, and cooperate with nucleic acid test conduction and health monitoring. In addition, if your health code is yellow, please also carry out the nucleic acid test immediately on the same day.
(Photo: Xiao Xiong)
The three groups of people who:
1. Have been to or lived in the key areas such as high-risk areas, and closed control management areas over the past 14 days.
2. Have been to the key areas of prevention and control during the risk periods.
3. May have been in contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases or close contact since May 14.
According to the Guangzhou Municipal Health Commission, two more areas in the city have been elevated to medium-risk areas on June 11, namely:
● Liwan District: The area covering No.9,11,13,16,18,20 and 30 in Tianhou West Street, Xinjue Village, Dongsha Street (荔湾区东沙街道新爵村天后西街9、11、13、16、18、20、30号所包围区域).
● Nansha District: The area covering Fazhan Road in Zhujiang Street, Fazhanheng Road, Lingxin Avenue and Zhujiang Second Road (南沙区珠江街道发展路、发展横路、灵新大道、珠江二路所包围区域).
The district of Nansha also revealed 61 key venues with risk for COVID-19 on June 10 and required people who have been to these venues since May 25 to accurately report their travel history to the community immediately. The list of the 61 key venues is also attached bellow.
Key venues that local COVID-19 cases have been to in Nansha District
Author | Sherry & Nancy (intern)
Editor | Wing, Olivia, Monica & Jerry