版权声明 Copyright Statement
How will your videos be applied?
1. The participants own the copyright of the entries. The organizer of the event respects and protects the copyright of the entries. The participants shall bear any legal liability related to the video, such as the right to reputation, portrait right, and intellectual property.
2. The organizer has the right to use the video (without additional payment) and reserves the right to re-edit the video, including but not limited to public welfare promotion or broadcast by relevant media.
3. The organizers will be working with some other organizations to explore whether some of the contents of the award-winning videos can be used to develop cultural, creative and informative marketing products related to some of the more famous sites featured in the videos.
1. The content you submit should be positive and cannot involve commercial advertisements, pornography, violence, religion and racial discrimination, and must not violate the laws and regulations. Plagiarism is prohibited, and there shall be no intellectual property disputes regarding the works.
2. The "Author" on the application form is responsible for the copyright of the work submitted by the team. Authors should ensure that the submitted works are original and they own the copyright of the works. The organizer will not be responsible for any disputes over rights. In case of any disputes, the organizer reserves the right of disqualifying participants from participating in this activity, recovering the prize and certificate, and demanding legal prosecution for any losses and legal liabilities. (If a winning entry is submitted by more than one person, please submit a jointly signed statement of prize distribution to the organizer after reaching an agreement.)