Jiangmen Hi-tech Industry Development zone, covering 47.1 square kilometers, was founded in Aug, 1992, and ratified to be a province-level development zone by Guangdong People's Government in Mar, 1993.
The zone consists of a hi-tech industry park, a harbor industry park and a business center.
Convenient transportation network
- It takes 3 minutes bus to city center
- It takes 2 and half hours ship to Hong Kong and 1 hour ship to Macao.
- Three international docks: Xinhui Port is a first-class port in China, anchoring 10 thousand tons ocean cargo ships.
- Three expressways connecting Jiangmen with Zhongshan, Zhuhai and Heshan respectively meet in the development zone.
- Six airports, say Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Foshan, Hong Kong and Macao, are within 100 kilometers in distance.
- The Light Rail Network of Pearl River Delta will soon set up a station in the zone.
Facility and environment
After years' development, the infrastructure system and living quarters have been bettered step by step. Advanced telecommunicating system, large green area, good environment are attractive to enterprises. The business center building located in the center of the zone has already put into use, Several decent neighboring properties, say Nanquan Garden, Jianghai Garden, Yinquan Garden, are suitable choice for investors and decision-makers.
The fledging Jiangmen Hi-tech Development Zone has accommodated around 217 enterprises, and seen the taking-off of its five pillar industries, including electronic information industry, motor and parts manufacturing industry, biochemistry, glass manufacturing, furniture industry.
Jiangmen Hi-tech Industry Development Zone is growing to be pillar of Jiangmen industries and economic development.
Editor: Donald & Wing
This site contains material from other media for content enrichment purpose only.
The Southcn.com website do not endorse such content and do not bear the joint responsibility of their copyright infringement.
The views expressed in written material posted to the bulletin boards of Southcn.com are those of the authors and/or publishers. The Southcn.com website does not endorse information products posted by organizations and individuals here. The originators of these information products are solely responsible for their content.
For copyright infringement issues, you shall contact Southcn.com within thirty (30) days. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org