Guangzhou is located at about 23N and 113E, just on the Tropic of Cancer. So it is quite warm with nice weather conditions as follows:
1) its annual average temperature: 21C -- 7C;
2) its annual average rainfall: 1 982mm;
3) its annual relative humidity: 77%;
4) its time zone: GMT.+ 8 hours, the same as in Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing;
5) seasonal average temperature & relative humidity in Guangzhou:
With lots of cool showers in long hot summers, transient wet spring spells from the sea, nice and cool autumn breezes from the northern mountains, and plentiful warm winter sunshine, it is suitable for crops, plants, flowers, as well as tourism in all the four seasons. With such a typical subtropical monsoon climate and a rich rainfall, Guangzhou is a city of fresh flowers all the year around. Guangzhou has long enjoyed the reputation of "the City of Flowers" and the kapok has been selected the city flower of Guangzhou Municipality and a symbol of the liberal spirit of the Cantonese. It is also the emblem of Southern Airlines, one of the three largest airline companies in China. By the way,
1) Guangzhou Municipal Bird: the Babbler (or, the Chatterer)
2) Guangzhou Municipal Flower: the Kapok
3) Guangzhou Municipal Emblem: Statue of Rams
This site contains material from other media for content enrichment purpose only.
The Southcn.com website do not endorse such content and do not bear the joint responsibility of their copyright infringement.
The views expressed in written material posted to the bulletin boards of Southcn.com are those of the authors and/or publishers. The Southcn.com website does not endorse information products posted by organizations and individuals here. The originators of these information products are solely responsible for their content.
For copyright infringement issues, you shall contact Southcn.com within thirty (30) days. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org