orSign up

Follow us:

Answers and solutions to the attentions and questions of foreign investors

2014-June-18       Source: Newsgd.com

This section is some questions frequently raised by foreign investors. We listed here to convenient for potential investors. If you want to get detailed information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
5.What kind of materials should foreign-invested companies provide in transacting the operation of foreign capital registration?

Foreign-invested enterprises should apply for the foreign capital registration at the foreign capital bureau of the registered address with 30 days since the day they claim Business License of Enterprise Legal Person. Materials to summit are as follows:

(1)Copy of Business License of Enterprise Legal Person ( Non-Legal Person of Sino-foreign joint ventures shall provide business license );

(2)Official reply documents on approval of establishment of enterprises and certificate of approval granted and issued by the Ministry of Commerce;

(3)The contract and articles of incorporation of the foreign-invested enterprise(except foreign-funded enterprises) that has been approved to come into effect ;

(4)Corporate Code Certificate;

(5)Filled-out Register Form of the Basic Condition of Foreign Invested Companies with official seal;

(6)According to the above-mentioned materials, companies should provide other supplementary materials if necessary or required.

   Previous   1   2   3   4   5  

Editor: 王凯

Scan to share on WeChat

Scan to follow us on WeChat

Related News
Most popular
Day |
Week |
Key Words

Home|About us|Contact us|Southcn.com

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.|Registered number 020074| 粤公网安备 44010402000511号|ICP备案号 粤B-20050235-8