orSign up

Follow us:

Answers and solutions to the attentions and questions of foreign investors

2014-June-18       Source: Newsgd.com

This section is some questions frequently raised by foreign investors. We listed here to convenient for potential investors. If you want to get detailed information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
4. How can foreign invested companies transact the registration of tax?

Those taxpayers engaged in production and operation once get the business registration (including temporary business registration), should apply for the taxation registration with 30 days since the day they claim the business registration, in order to get tax registration certificate and the copy approved and published by the taxation departments. Materials to summit are as follows:

(1) Business registration;

(2) Copy of Corporate Code Certificate;

(3) Identification documents of legal representative (responsible person), for instance ID, permanent residence booklet/household register, passport and so on;

(4) Operation certificates or operation place certificates, such as property ownership certificate, lease agreement or house for sale contract , land use permit of house site, property owner certificate and inter alia;

(5) Capital verification report or appraisal report;

(6) Relevant articles of association, contract or written agreement;

(7) (Taxpayer from branch organizations should provide) Tax Registration Certificate of the head office granted by national tax or local tax departments and Corporate Code Certificate;

(8) Foreign trade and economy official documents and approval certificates.

   Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next  

Editor: 王凯

Scan to share on WeChat

Scan to follow us on WeChat

Related News
Most popular
Day |
Week |
Key Words

Home|About us|Contact us|Southcn.com

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.|Registered number 020074| 粤公网安备 44010402000511号|ICP备案号 粤B-20050235-8