After examined and approved by relevant departments, companies with foreign investments from foreign countries or regions participating in the following production and operation activities should apply and register commercial and industrial registrations:
(1) Exploratory developments of oil or other mineral resources on the land and in the ocean;
(2) Contract constructions in housing, civil engineering construction, decoration or circuitry, pipeline, equipment installation and the like;
(3) Contracting for or being entrusted with the management of foreign invested companies;
(4) Foreign financial institutions setting up branch organizations in China;
(5) Foreign insurance companies setting up branch organizations in China;
(6) Other production and operational activities that are permitted by the country.