If you come to China for traveling, you shall enter China with Visa L. You can stay in China within the time limit or the period of validity prescribed in your visas. If you want to extend your stay in Guangdong, you must apply for visa extension before your authorized stay expires.
● Documents Required
When applying for a visa, you are obliged to answer relevant questions and to submit the following documents:
1. Original and photocopy of your valid passport,Chinese visa and latest entry stamp;
2. Completed "Form of Application for Visa and Residence Permit";
3. One (1) Visa photograph for Foreigners in Guangdong Province and a receipt of such photograph;
4. Registration Form of Temporary Residence;
5. Evidence of your financial resource guaranteeing your living costs in China (calculated by 100 US$ per day in the form of cash, traveler's checks, drafts or cash cards).
6. Other documents considered as necessary by the public security authority.
Source: Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department