orSign up

Follow us:

Visa L for Shelter Seekers with Direct Family Members in Guangzhou

2016-July-19       Source: Newsgd.com

Visa L for Shelter Seekers with Direct Family Members in Guangzhou

● Eligibility

If you are aged 60 or above and have no immediate family members in the native country, and you need to seek shelter with your immediate family members in Guangdong, you shall enter China with Visa L. You can stay in China within the time limit or the period of validity prescribed in your visas.

If you want to extend your stay in Guangdong, before your authorized stay expires, you must apply for a visa extension for no more than 6 months.

If you're expected to stay longer than 6 months, you can apply for a Shelter Seekers Residence Permit.(You should submit the required documents listed below, plus a Health Certificate issued by Health Care Center of Guangdong International Travel.)You can apply for extension of a Shelter Seekers Residence Permit if you still meet such requirements and submit relevant documents.

● Documents Required

When applying for a visa, you are obliged to answer relevant questions and to submit the following documents:

1. Original and photocopy of your valid passport, current Chinese visa and latest entry stamp;

2. Completed "Form of Application for Visa and Residence Permit";

3. One (1) visa photograph for Foreigners in Guangdong Province and a receipt of such photograph;

4. Registration Form of Temporary Residence;

5. Original (for examination) and photocopy of notarized certificate declaring that you have no immediate family member abroad;

6. Original (for examination) and photocopy of the identity document for your family member:

   1) For mainland Chinese resident: Chinese ID card, and Guangdong household registration or registration document of his/her current residence;

   2) For foreign citizens with Permanent Residence Permit in China: Alien Permanent Residence Permit, as well as the evidence of his/her long-term residence (for 6 months and above) in Guangdong(from his/her local police station);

7. Original (for examination) and photocopy of the notarized kinship certificate;

8. Original (for examination) and photocopies of evidence of your financial resources (in the forms of drafts, bank deposit certificates, cash cards, etc), or a notarized affidavit of financial support from your immediate family members; (Your financial resources or the affidavit of financial support should ensure your living standard reaches the lowest protected level in Guangdong)

9. Original and photocopy of the notarized evidence of you or your relatives' ownership or lease of house property.

10. Other documents considered as necessary by the public security authority. All the evidence issued by foreign authorities should be authenticated by the Chinese embassy or consulate in that country. Translation by the notary organ is required when it is not in English or Chinese.

Source: Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department

Editor: Steven

Scan to share on WeChat

Scan to follow us on WeChat

Related News
Question submitted,Thank You!

Q:Where can I enjoy Cantonese cuisine?

A:As a province full of foodies, you can enjoy typical and various kinds of Cantonese cuisine here.

Key Words

Home|About us|Contact us|Southcn.com

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.|Registered number 020074| 粤公网安备 44010402000511号|ICP备案号 粤B-20050235-8