If you are invited to Guangdong for the purposes of business visit, inspecting, lecturing, merchandising, or participating in technological and cultural exchanges, short-term advanced studies or intern practice, you shall enter China with Visa F. You can stay in China within the time limit or the period of validity prescribed in your visas.
If you want to extend your stay in Guangdong, you must apply for visa extension before your authorized stay expires.
● Documents Required
When applying for a visa, you are obliged to answer relevant questions and submit the following documents:
1. Original and photocopy of your valid passport,Chinese visa and latest entry stamp;
2. Completed "Form of Application for Visa and Residence Permit";
3. One (1) visa photograph for Foreigners in Guangdong Province and a receipt of such photograph;
4. Registration Form of Temporary Residence;
5. An application letter from your local host organization；
6. Original (for examination) and photocopy of the legal documents of your host organization; (such as duplicate of business license, certificate of Legal Person of Public Institution, or cerficate of Registration for Privately-run Non-Enterprises Unit, etc) ;
7. Other documents considered as necessary by the public security authority.
Source: Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department