1. All the photocopies of supporting documents should provide the original ones for examination;
2. All the evidence issued by foreign authorities should be authenticated by the Chinese embassy or consulate in that country, and translated by Chinese notary authorities if they are not in English or Chinese;
3. Aliens applying for visas shall pay at the prescribed rates set by competent authorities of the Chinese Government;
4. The validity period of visas and the number of entries shall be taken as the final decision by Division of Exit and Entry Administration of Public Security Bureau;
5. Penalties shall be imposed on aliens who illegally stay in China or who are in violation of other Chinese laws or who are responsible for such violations by the public security authorities in accordance with the law;
6. The Division of Exit and Entry Administration of Public Security organ has the power to refuse to issue visas and certificates or to cancel or annul visas and certificates already issued. Handling, examining applications and issuing visas and certificates will need five working days.
7. According to the Nationality Law of People's Republic of China, China do not recognize dual nationality. Those applicants who have joined foreign nationality should revoke their Chinese household registration before they apply for Chines visa or residence permit.
Source: Guangdong Provincial Public Security Department