orSign up

Follow us:
Living in Guangdong> Useful Info> Study

Application for Foreign Experts Certificate

2011-May-27       Source: english.gz.gov.cn

Foreign Experts who are employed for working in China shall apply for "Foreign Experts Working Permit".  The application for "Foreign Experts Working Permit" is free of charge.

Z Visa

Z Visa is the fundamental needed visa issued to foreigners who are to take up posts or employment in China and to their accompanying family members by the Chinese visa authorities for entry or exit from the Chinese territory. Foreigners who are to take up posts or work in Guangzhou shall have handled Z Visa before entry into China.

Applicant's Documents (consult visa authorities for details)

1.Original "Foreign Experts Working Permit"

2.Notification Letter for Z visa application issued by authorized official department

3.Valid passport

4.A completed visa application form.

5.One recent passport sized photograph (one inch half-length, bareheaded and full-faced)

Notice: To apply for Notification Letter for Z visa application, please contact Passport & Visa Division of Foreign Affairs Office, the People's Government of Guangzhou Municipality. Tel: 83172462, Address: Room502, 5th Floor, Guangzhou Foreign Business Street, Guangren Road.

Transforming the category of visa

Foreign experts who came to work in Guangzhou city with visa of travel or other categories (`L' or `F' visa) due to its badly need, can apply for 'Foreign Experts Certificate' after entry, and then apply for transforming the category of their visa to Z type at Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau.

Renewing Z Visa

Aliens who apply the extension of Z visa shall go through the following procedures:

1.Submit the original passports, visas and certificates for verification.

2.Fill in application forms for extension.

3.Provide documents with reasons for extension.

4.Pay for the procedures.

Issuing Authority

Overseas Issuing Authority: Overseas Chinese embassies and consulates

Local Issuing Authority: Division of Aliens & Exit-Entry Administration of Guangzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau

Customs: Those who can not apply for visa at authorized overseas agencies of China with some emergent reasons, can apply for China's Visa to the customs offices entrusted by the Ministry of Public Security, literally, Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Dalian, Fuzhou, Xiamen, Xi'an, Guilin, Hangzhou, Kunming, Guangzhou (Baiyun Airport), Shenzhen (Luohu, Huanggang, Shekou), Zhuhai (Gongbei).


Next Page: Foreign Experts Certificate

   Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next  

Editor: Miranda

Scan to share on WeChat

Scan to follow us on WeChat

Question submitted,Thank You!

Q:Where can I enjoy Cantonese cuisine?

A:As a province full of foodies, you can enjoy typical and various kinds of Cantonese cuisine here.

Key Words

Home|About us|Contact us|Southcn.com

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.

WWW.NEWSGD.COM. All rights reserved.|Registered number 020074| 粤公网安备 44010402000511号|ICP备案号 粤B-20050235-8