Any foreigners seeking employment in China shall meet the following conditions:
(1) 18 years of age or older and in good health;
(2) With professional skills and job experience required for the work of intended employment;
(3) With no criminal record;
(4) A clearly-defined employer;
(5) With valid passport and other international travel document in lieu of the passport;
(6) Other documents required by regulations.
Documents of applying Alien Employment Permit are as follows:
(1) Application For Recruiting Foreign Worker In China (under approval by police section)；
(2) Copy of business license;
(3) Employment registration of foreigners in China (attached by two pieces of passport size photos);
(4) Copy of passport on personal information and update visa;
(5) Labor contract / letter of Appointment, or copy of representative card;
1. The employer，bringing with the Employment License issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, should apply for the letter or telex of visa notification issued by the authorized unit.
2. Foreigner with permission to work in China should apply for Employment Visas at the Chinese embassies, consulates and visa offices, bringing with them the Employment License issued by the Ministry of Labor, the letter or telex of visa notification sent by the authorized unit and the valid passport or Travel Document.
3. The employer should, within fifteen days after the entry of the employed foreigner, take to the original Certificate Office the Employment License, the labour contract with the said foreigner and his passport or Travel Document and other document as required to receive his Employment Permit while filling out the Foreigner Employment Registration Form.
4. Foreigners who received their Employment Permit should, within thirty days after their entry, apply for the residence certificate with the public security organs bringing with them their Employment Permit and other document as required.
5. Foreigners may be exempted from the Employment License and Employment permit when they meet any of the following conditions:
(1) Foreign professional technical and managerial personnel employed directly by the Chinese government, or those with senior technical titles or credentials of special skills recognized by their home or international technical authorities to be employed by Chinese government organs and institutions, and foreigners holding Foreign Expert Certificate issued by China's Bureau of Foreign Expert Affairs；
(2) Foreigners who hold a Permit for Foreign Nationals to Engage in Offshore Oil Operations in the People's Republic of China. Those engaging in offshore oil operations do not need to come ashore but must possess special skills;
(3) Foreigners who conduct commercialized entertaining performance with the approval of the Ministry of Culture and hold "permit for Temporary Commercialized Performance".
Department of Labor and Social Security of Guangdong Province
Add: No.88, Jiaoyu Road, Guangzhou
Tel: 83341417 83367884
Guangzhou Municipal Public Safety Bureau
Add：No.155, Jiefang Nan Road, Guangzhou
Department of Foreign Trade and Economic Cooperation of Guangdong Province
Add: No.158, Tianhe Road, Guangzhou
Health Care Center of GuangDong International Travel
Add：No.207, Longkou Xi Road, Guanzhou