Work visa
2009-November-26 Source: China Daily Website
Text Size: A A A | Print | Share by E-mail:

Z-type Visa

* Z-type visa is granted to foreigner with permission to work in China .

* Z-type visa holder should, within 30 days after the entry, apply for the foreigner residence certificate or the provisional foreigner residence certificate.

* Z-type visa could be signed valid for twice or multiple entries.

* The certificate for invitation or employment from a Chinese employer, or the letter or telex of visa notification sent by the authorized unit is needed when applying for Z-type visa.

* Foreigner applying for more-than-one-year residence in China should submit a health certificate issued by the medical and health department designated by the government.

Editor: Miranda
Related News
This site contains material from other media for content enrichment purpose only. The website do not endorse such content and do not bear the joint responsibility of their copyright infringement. The views expressed in written material posted to the bulletin boards of are those of the authors and/or publishers. The website does not endorse information products posted by organizations and individuals here. The originators of these information products are solely responsible for their content. For copyright infringement issues, you shall contact within thirty (30) days. Email:
Info for Non-Residents