Documents for foreign experts certificate
2009-August-13 Source:
Text Size: A A A | Print | Share by E-mail:

"Foreign Experts Certificate" is the identification card for foreign experts to legally work in Guangdong Province. The longest period of certificate validity is no more than one year for each issuance. With the Foreign Experts Certificate, the foreign experts can go through the formalities necessary to live in Guangdong.

1) Documents For This Certificate Application

Foreign experts shall apply for Foreign Experts Certificate within thirty days after their entry into China. Their employers are liable for providing the administrations in charge of foreign experts affairs with the following documents:

a. Official letter from the employer;

b.Application form of Foreign Experts Certificate sealed by the employment. If the applicant apply for Residence Card of Guangdong Province, it is unnecessary to fill up this form except the application form of Residence Card. (These two forms can be downloaded from

c.Copy of business license if employed by foreign-invested enterprise;

d.I.D.card of applicant and its copy;

e.Diploma and Qualification Testimonial of applicant;

f.2 recent passport photos;

g.If accompanied by spouse and dependants aged below 18, it is necessary to provide information of name, gender, date of birth, nationality and passport number.

2) Authority of Issuance

Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs of Guangdong Province is responsible for issuing Foreign Experts Certificate in Guangdong Province to those foreign economic, technical and managerial experts as well as educational, cultural and medical experts not employed in the area of education. It also empowers the administrations in charge of foreign experts affairs at municipal level to be responsible for issuing Foreign Experts Certificate within its jurisdiction.

Editor: Miranda
Related News
This site contains material from other media for content enrichment purpose only. The website do not endorse such content and do not bear the joint responsibility of their copyright infringement. The views expressed in written material posted to the bulletin boards of are those of the authors and/or publishers. The website does not endorse information products posted by organizations and individuals here. The originators of these information products are solely responsible for their content. For copyright infringement issues, you shall contact within thirty (30) days. Email:
Info for Non-Residents