Annual Inspection for Foreign Invested Enterprise
2013-July-9 Source:
Text Size: A A A | Print | Share by E-mail:

Every year, foreign invested enterprise incorporated in China shall go through annual inspection by commercial bureau, financial bureau, tax bureau, industrial and commercial administration bureau, statistic bureau and foreign exchange bureau. Particularly, the foreign enterprise incorporated in the development zone needs one more step – go through the inspection by the trade and economic development bureau.

The annual inspection starts from March to June every year, and each province has its own schedule during this period. There are mainly two steps for foreign invested enterprise to apply for annual inspection. The first step is to log on online system and fill in the forms as required. The second step is to submit the online document to the competent bureaus. And if the bureau is satisfied with the inspection, it will stamp on the document. For the convenience of annual inspection, the competent authorities will handle the annual inspection at the same place.

It is worth noting that some cities launch comprehensive e-inspection system, for example, there is no need to go to the bureaus except the foreign exchange bureau in Shenzhen but just filling information online. No bureau except the market supervision bureau will stamp on the submitted documents after it approves the annual inspection.

(This information is provided by Lawyer Kelly Xie from Guangdong KaiTong Law Firm in friendship. It is not any legal opinion or legal grounds addressed to any organization or individual. For inquiry, please contact Kelly via email at or by phone on 13926185641.)

Editor: Olivia
Related News
This site contains material from other media for content enrichment purpose only. The website do not endorse such content and do not bear the joint responsibility of their copyright infringement. The views expressed in written material posted to the bulletin boards of are those of the authors and/or publishers. The website does not endorse information products posted by organizations and individuals here. The originators of these information products are solely responsible for their content. For copyright infringement issues, you shall contact within thirty (30) days. Email:
Info for Non-Residents