Requirements on permanent resident application
2009-October-30 Source:
Text Size: A A A | Print | Share by E-mail:

Foreigners who want to apply for permanent residence in China should obey Chinese laws, be healthy and have no criminal records. At same time, they should act in accordance with one of the conditions below:


The applicants have invested in China directly, have steady investment condition and good revenue record for more than 3 years.


The applicants take the job continually as or above the assistant general manager or factory director, have the high title of or above the associate professor or assistant researcher, or have enjoy the equal treatment in China for more than 4 years, during which the applicants have been living in China adding up to no less than 3 years and have good revenue records.


The applicants have great and outstanding contributions to China or meet the special requirements of Chinese government.


The spouse and unmarried children younger than 18, of the applicants referred in the first, second and third item of this article above, can apply.


The spouse of Chinese citizens or the aliens who have got the qualification of permanent resident in China, has lasted the marriage for more than 5 years, lived in china for more than 9 months every year and have steady living guarantee and residence.


The unmarried children younger than 18, go and seek refuge with parents.


The applicants who have no direct relatives abroad, go and seek refuge with the domestic direct relatives, over sixty years old, living in China for no less than 9 months every year and having steady living guarantee and residence.

Editor: 张莹
Related News
This site contains material from other media for content enrichment purpose only. The website do not endorse such content and do not bear the joint responsibility of their copyright infringement. The views expressed in written material posted to the bulletin boards of are those of the authors and/or publishers. The website does not endorse information products posted by organizations and individuals here. The originators of these information products are solely responsible for their content. For copyright infringement issues, you shall contact within thirty (30) days. Email:
Info for Non-Residents