1. Soak the rice noodles in cool water.
2. Pick them up and drain them.
3. Mince the pork.
4. Cut the pepper (red & green) in pieces. Cut the shallots in sections.
5. Heat wok with oil, put the minced pork in it and keep frying.
6. Put the shallots in the minced pork.
7. Put light soy sauce, oyster oil and half spoonful chilly sauce, keep frying.
8. Decant half bowl of water, put the rice noodles, cover them for a while.
9. Keep frying until the juice is dried, then put salt, chicken essence, pepper (red & green). Stir them evenly after switching fire.
Put the rice noodles above the minced pork, in case the rice noodles stick the wok.