2009 Guangzhou International Art Fair (Dec 10 through Dec 14)
2009-December-8 Source: www.lifeofguangzhou.com
Text Size: A A A | Print | Share by E-mail:

 

Exhibiting artwork

As the last big fair of the year, the 14th Guangzhou International Art Fair will open on Dec 10 in Baiyun International Convention Center. Over 160 exhibitors will be present inside the 10,000 square meter exhibition hall.

Over 10,000 works of art will be on display. 10% of them are handicrafts and the remaining 90% are paintings. The highlight of this year's exhibition shall be the works of European body painting Professor Santro Trotti and the late Chinese artist Chen Yifei.

Opening hours:

9:30-17:30, 10th December (Thursday) - 13th December (Sunday)

9:30-15:30, 14th December (Monday), 2009

Address: Guangzhou Baiyun International Convention Center (section 2,3,4) - No.1039-1045, Baiyun Dadao Nan, Guangzhou.

Art on Display: painting, drawing, print painting, photography, ceramic, sculpture, print and poster, decorative artwork, art publications and art stationary.

Exhibitors Profile: Foreign and domestic art galleries, art companies, art academies and art organizations.

Size: 10,000 sqm

Organizers: Guangzhou People's Government, China Artists' Association, Guangzhou Bureau of Culture, Guangzhou Yi Times Culture Promotion Co., Ltd

Ticket: 30 RMB/ person

Transportation to Baiyun International Convention Center:

1. From Antique street close to Panxi Restaurant by Carrefour Kang Wang Store, Entrance of Yuexiu Park.

2. From Gong Yuan Qian Subway Station (Lianxin Road) by Entrance of Yuexiu Park.

3. From Martyrs' Park by West Gate of Sun Yat-sen memorial hall.

4. From East Gate of Sports Center by Guangzhou Zoo.

5. From New Service Center for Government Affairs by Baiyun Hotel Station.

6. From Zhu Ying Station by Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou Academy of Fine Arts.

7. From Entrance of Junjing Garden by South China Normal University Station.

8. From Panyu Shiqiao Station by Luoxi Station, Kecun Station, Nanfang Daily.

Public Transportation: 3 6, 38 ,66, 76, 76A, 127, 223, 245, 265, 529, 805, 864, 891, fast line 16,metro line 1 to Higher Education Mega Center,...

Nearby Subway: San Yuan Li Station on line 2.

Editor: Miranda
Related News
This site contains material from other media for content enrichment purpose only. The Southcn.com website do not endorse such content and do not bear the joint responsibility of their copyright infringement. The views expressed in written material posted to the bulletin boards of Southcn.com are those of the authors and/or publishers. The Southcn.com website does not endorse information products posted by organizations and individuals here. The originators of these information products are solely responsible for their content. For copyright infringement issues, you shall contact Southcn.com within thirty (30) days. Email: falv@southcn.com
Info for Non-Residents